iPhone & Android App
Start connecting to the NBChurch community through our app from the App Store or Play Store! Access live streaming, services archives, mobile giving, event registration, NB Stories, Bible, and more!
What Does the Bible Say About Giving?
- The Bible says more about giving than heaven, prayer or even faith! Here's just a sample of what God says about giving:
- Faithful giving draws me closer to God - "Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will be also." ~ Matthew 6:21
- Faithful giving is the key to a full life - "Tell them to use their money to do good. They should be rich in good works and should give generously.... By doing this they will be storing up their treasure as a good foundation for the future so that they may take hold of real life." ~ 1Timothy 6:18-19
- Faithful giving blessed me in return - "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my Temple. If you do," says the LORD Almighty, "I will pour out a blessing so great you won't have enough room to take it in! Let me prove it to you!" ~ Malachi 3:10
- Faithful giving makes me happy - "There is more happiness in giving than in receiving."~ Acts 20:35
- Faithful giving reminds me that everything belongs to God - "But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today." ~ Deuteronomy 8:18
How Much Should I Give?
- The Bible says that every believer should give a minimum of 10% of their income, or a tithe, to the local church. Anything over 10% is called an offering and is a way to honor God through giving sacrificially.
Is My Gift Tax Deductible?
- All contributions are 100% tax deductible. Giving statements are mailed at the middle and end of the year to help you keep track of your giving.
Online Giving Options
Click the button "Online Giving" above to login or create an account for online giving.
If you're having trouble access to the online giving portal above, go directly to the giving portal.
This safe and flexible option is the easiest way to give! It allows you to schedule a recurring or one-time gift charged to your debit or credit card. Easily manage your giving amount and specify where the funds should be applied. First time online givers, select "Sign Up!" underneath the login. Click the online giving button on this page for this option.
2. My Church App
Download our My Church app to register for events, pay for events, mobile giving, find groups, see the church directory, watch our services archived and live, view ITK, RSVP for childcare, and the list goes on! My Church App.
Learn More about My Church app.
Give by check or cash on Sunday mornings during offering time or place in the containers at the back of the worship center. Service times are 9:30a and 11:00a every Sunday unless an alternate schedule is provided on the home page, through announcements, the program, and by outdoor signage.
Give by Mail
New Beginnings Church • 4104 E 151st St. S • Bixby, OK 74008
Auto Bank Debit
Set up monthly or bi-monthly gifts. Forms are available at the Welcome Desk or you can download the PDF for Auto Bank Debit Form and submit it to the church office. (You may need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this PDF document).